Saturday, July 16, 2011

Siding started

The siding went up pretty quickly last night and through today.  Of course I messed it up.  I didn't put on the corner pieces first, as I was supposed to.  Instead, I went right to the horizontal pieces.  Now that I realize that I should have put the corner pieces on first, I realize that I'll have to trim the horizontal pieces exactly 1-1/2" from the physical corners.  Not too difficult, but generally a pain in the @$$.  Now that most of the siding is up, I realize that there is a noticeable slope to the roof eve.  I'll have to add some extra trim to make it look nice.  Pictures after I finish installing the trim.

1 comment:

  1. it is need hard work to get what you want and for more siding such as hardiplank siding houston you can try it if you have time.

    ReplyDelete