Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Put it on a shelf

I can do that now!

Yesterday afternoon, I started knocking out some shelves inside the shed.  Mostly using leftover lumber and scrap plywood from the project, I threw up three quick shelves, based on two 2x4's nailed along one side of the shed, topped with various plywood scrap leftover from the siding and roofing.  Got all the shelf framing up, and about 1/2 of the plywood.  Ran out of time, so I'll cut the remaining ply this afternoon (as long as the plywood holds out).

Also put up the pegboard on the opposite side of the shed, and got the kid to use a bunch of the little hooks designed to hold up tools.  Some of the hooks were designed for slightly larger holes than this pegboard had (worked in the Garage), but there's enough to at least get started on hanging up the various tools.

Moved some (not all) of the gardening tools & junk into the shed.  After I finish working on the shelves, we'll continue this trend, hopefully allowing me to clean out the garage this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment