Monday, August 15, 2011

Halfway there...

and another gallon needed.

 A little difficult to see here, but when I originally applied my touch up paint (see previous posts), I was only able to reach up to about the height of the light on the wall.  Today, I applied the tape you see at the top of the picture, and repainted the entire wall from that line down.

I finished the entire wall you see here, as well as the alcove/hallway you see at the left of the picture.  This is about 2/3 of what I've got taped and ready, but I've used up more than 2/3 of the paint, so its back to Lowes tomorrow to get another gallon (and some more painter's tape).  While I probably won't paint tomorrow (I've got a Toastmaster's meeting), Wednesday is another day.  Its going to also involve moving furniture (another reason I wasn't eager to continue tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment