Well... Broken out anyway.
Last Friday, I decided to tackle trimming the bushes in the front yard, a task that Pam has been pestering me to do for some time. So I got out the hedge trimmer, and started cutting.
One of the things about this job is that there were some vines climbing up one wall behind the bushes. Well, I just jumped right in and started yanking them down. Bad mistake. It was poison ivy, and I was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. You can imagine the results. By Saturday afternoon, I was breaking out on arms and legs. Sunday, one eye was swollen partly shut.
Best of all, I started my new job on Monday.
Now, on Tuesday, the eyes are mostly better. Legs too. Still have a lot of dry itchies on my arms, but I'll live.
Lesson learned: long sleeve shirt, long pants, gloves when doing yard work.